This is where you'll find the newest published dictionaries.
The running dictionary is currently only available in Portable Document Format.
How to use the dictionary
Finding a word in the dictionary can be a challenge due to Delang's exotic grammar, but here comes a few tips to follow:
- Nouns always includes a prefix.
- Numerals may be included as prefixes on a noun.
- Verbs only include prefixes when in past or future tense.
- Not all words which seems to have a prefix has a prefix.
- The prefixes are listed as separate entries in the dictionary.
- Words that you do not find in the dictionary may be created using existing words in the dictionary.
- And, just to make things a bit more interesting, the spelling of a word may change when included in a new word. The same goes for prefixed numerals.
1500 word edition
The 1500 word edition is available in 3 versions: